Thursday, November 1, 2007

New House

Well It's just a rented town house but it's much better than the apartment complex we were living in. I could really tell you some horror stories about that place but I'll save that for another time.

I did not know moving could be so hard. You just do not realize how much stuff you have until you have to pack it all up in 2 days and move it out. We are still unpacking and probably will be for another month LOL.

Surprisingly we did not get any trick or treaters at the new place. We went all out and decorated and bought Lot's of good candy not the crappy stuff that some people give away but no trick or treaters. Things are just getting way to scary now a days I guess. If I had kids I probably would not let them go trick or treating either. It's just not like it was when I was a kid and you could run all over the neighborhood until late and come home with a giant pillow case full of candy.

No comments: