Friday, March 28, 2008

Life Is Good!!!

Oh man things are so much better than they have been in a long time for me. I had a medical scare with some medicine that I had been taking for my Arthritis so I had to stop taking it for a while and since then I have found out that it was doing me more harm than good. I feel so much better now like a vale has been lifted off my brain. Modern Medicine is a good thing but sometimes it's best to just go "all natural"

On another High point. Zak and I have been writing more songs and getting very experimental. It's so refreshing to just throw off all the rules and just see where it takes you. We have been jamming on this new song called "Opium Den" and we made a recording of it. It's really spacey and cool check it out at our myspace page
myspace.com/tombstoner

We hope to be recording our demo soon and booking some shows for this summer!!!

No comments: