Thursday, August 21, 2008

Got Me a Rotovibe!!!!

I just picked up a used Rotovibe. Man I love that thing. I have always wanted a Univibe like Hendrix used. Then I discovered that, that was based on the Vibratone so I really wanted one of those too but they are pretty expensive and kind of rare. Then I discovered the Rotovibe. I had heard the name before but I had no Idea that it did the Leslie/Vibratone thing so well. Thanks to youtube I just had to have one. I'm very stoked.

I should be finishing up my Pro-street Pedal Board soon. I got all the parts that I need finally. I just need to solder it all together. I would have been working on it more but this damn heat wave just kicked my ass. All I did last weekend was sweat. I picked up a few parts to build a Fuzz Pedal too, so after I get the pedal board done I'll give that a go and see how it goes. I found a very simple circuit called the "Bazz Fuss" Looks and sounds pretty good from the mp3's I have heard.

No comments: