Monday, July 28, 2008

Smokers Suck!!!

I have always detested cigarette smoke. I'm so glad that more and more states are enacting a ban on smoking in public places. Of course the smokers are crying like babies about taking away their rights. If it was the DEQ enacting more regulations on cars no one would be upset. They would just resign themselves to the fact that it is better for the earth and go a long with it. Smokers are the last bastion of old worlders that think they have the right to make everyone miserable with their smoke because it's their right.

It's not bad enough that you have to put up with smoke in clubs but even at home. The last two places I have lived I have had to deal with some jerk that goes out side to smoke (he obviously knows how disgusting second hand smoke is and does not want it in his house) then it blows in my window. I can't just close the window when it's 90+ degrees outside and I have no AC. Pollution is pollution whether it comes from a cigarette or an exhaust pipe.

No comments: