This weekend Sarah and I took a trip up to Hood River to the Trout Lake Art Festival. It was really fun time. It was hot as hell though. They had lots of Folky and Hippie type crafts for sale. The best was the live music. I wish I could remember their name it was something like "Savant Guard" or something like that. They were a trio two girls and a guy. Two guitars and a bass. I would like for Sarah and I to get a booth up there next year so she could sell some of her pottery or pin-stripping stuff and I could sell some of my Metal Sculptures. Maybe sit in with a couple of the bands and play some tunes.
After the festival we went fishing. We did not catch anything but like my Dad used to say "If you caught something every time it would not be fishing it would be catching"
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment