I was reading the new "Guitar World" Magazine the other day and it had a huge article on this Norwegian Black Metal band. I wont say their name because they already get more attention than they deserve. The article was very disturbing. Members of the band had been put in jail for burning down churches and they were all Friends with known murderers and other church burners yet they were getting hyped up in this magazine like a bunch of misunderstood youth. That's just total crap, there have to be at least 10 other Black Metal bands more deserving of this amount of Ink from a huge magazine such as Guitar World. Oh but no they need to waist our time talking about some idiot that used to burn down churches. Note: I do not believe in violence or advocate it, I also do not advocate the destruction of property. So read what I have to say carefully before you go flying of the handle. This guy was totally stupid. Here is why: They don't make you go to church (well except for your mom and dad) you are not in church every day. If you don't go to church you can still get a good job. Are you getting were I'm going? yep that's right if you are going to be mad at some sort of institution be mad at the public school system. If it's so great then why do they make you go? They own you ass from the time you are 5 to 18 for 185 days every year. This is were all the brain washing starts. This is whats dumbing down society. Sure you might be able to spell and do math but are you any better off than the home schooled kid or the private schooled kid, or even the drop out? at least they can all think for themselves. You think you can think for yourself but just about every time you need to think about something in your life that really matters like: politics, money, sex the answer has already been implanted in your head by an over paid school teacher. You don't even know how to think anymore. They screw your mind up so bad that you can only parrot back pieces of information, but you long ago lost the ability to think. Teachers have one of the strongest if not the strongest unions in the world. Wonder why? because they are full of crap. If they are so great why do they have to use our kids as hostages in pay negotiations, why do they blackmail taxpayers? they act like if they don't get their next cost of living increase that little Johnny is going to become a "drugged out sex crazed looser". That's just not true. My Dad worked for 30 years and only ever got one cost of living increase. They do a terrible job of teaching our kids just look at the kids today. Private schools do a better job with less money than public schools ever do.
I was watching a Vietnam Movie the other day "The Green Beret" and they said that when the NVC came into a village the first people they would kill were the school teachers. I used to wonder why. I know now, that school teachers are the propaganda ministers. Everyone worries about some Bogeyman that controls the strings of the masses behind closed doors but the public school teachers are doing it right in front of our eyes. Please note I don't condone violence as a way to stop this. you need to hit teachers were it really hurts them in the pocket book. Stop their pay raises and when most of the pseudo intellectual brainwashing teachers have long since quite we can restock the schools with people who actually care about teaching not making money and long vacations. I could go on and on about it but I'm just saying if you are going to hate and institution and it's leaders hate the public school system.
I leave you with a little paragraph about Eric Hoffer and what he thought of Schools
"Hoffer saw in this exaltation of nature another aspect of intellectuals' elitist "distaste for man." Implicit in much that they say and do is "the assumption that education readies a person for the task of reforming and reshaping humanity -- that is equips him to act as an engineer of souls and manufacturer of desirable human attributes." Eric Hoffer called it "soul raping" -- an apt term for what goes on in too many schools today, where half-educated teachers treat the classroom as a place for them to shape children's attitudes and beliefs in a politically correct direction. This is creating the next generation of "true believers," indoctrinated with ideologies that provide "fact-proof screens from reality" in Hoffer's words. It is the antithesis of education."
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Brainwashing by School Teachers
Labels:
black,
brainwashed,
brainwashing,
eric,
hoffer,
metal,
private,
school,
society,
teachers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment