Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My Stereo

I was rocking out today to "Hurdy Gurdy Man" by Donovan I had it cranked up through my Peavey Bass Head and Black Widow cab. I guess I have lost all Idea of what was loud until I walked down the hall and to the bottom floor of the apartment complex and realised I could still hear my Stereo quite clear LOL!!!

One time I had this dipwad neighbor that was always listening to his stereo loud at odd hours of the day. Well I decided to join in on the fun and put on "Back In Black" and cranked it to full concert volume for about 20 minutes until things started rattling off the shelves at which point he had tuned off his radio and never cranked it up again.

I don't know if I can ever go back to a "Normal" stereo system again.

No comments: